At CrossFit404, we offer a well-rounded fitness experience. Our goal is to provide constantly-varied workouts that allow you to choose and participate based on your own goals and personal preferences. Check out our broad offering of classes and programming below.
Mobility and recovery are a critical part of any fitness regimen. We offer a yoga class through our partners at Thunderbolt Power Yoga to ensure our members get an authentic yoga experience.
• One hour, Tuesdays at 8:30p at Thunderbolt Power Yoga, 3872 Roswell Road Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30342
If you're looking to boost aerobic capacity — whether it's to improve workout times or train for a race — this class is for you. Our one-hour endurance class employs various cardio movements and intensities to challenge and build stamina.
• Tailored warm-up and stretches with programmed sprinting, rowing, jumping and other movements
Taught by subject-matter experts, these classes focus on dissecting one skill movement and incorporating it into a workout. Open to both members and the general public!
• 45 minutes twice-weekly, different skill focus per class
An hour-long after school program for kids ages 5-11 that approaches learning movement and exercise through skill work, games and group activities.
• Monday's & Wednesday's at 3:30p - offered in 8-week sessions
Every summer, we take over the local outdoor pool with CrossFit pool workouts. These classes are meant for all levels, from beginning swimmers to competitive swimmers.
• One-hour class (Small additional pool entrance fee required)
• Tailored warm-up plus challenging swimming and bodyweight-exercise programming