At CrossFit404, we offer a well-rounded fitness experience. Our goal is to provide constantly-varied workouts that allow you to choose and participate based on your own goals and personal preferences. Check out our broad offering of classes and programming below.
At 404, we're open seven days a week, offering 40+ CrossFit classes. Our WODs form the core of what we offer. Our challenging programming includes:
BARBELL SKILLS & STRENGTH
This focused environment allows beginners to supplement training instruction and improve lifts, while providing opportunity for experienced lifters to build strength and increase efficiency.
• One hour, twice-weekly
• Tailored warm-up, mobility, drills and lifts
• Special membership available
• Classes include strength and skill programming, warm-ups and cool-downs, and mobility exercises
Mobility and recovery are a critical part of any fitness regimen. We offer a yoga class through our partners at Thunderbolt Power Yoga to ensure our members get an authentic yoga experience.
• One hour, Tuesdays at 8:30PM
If you're looking to boost aerobic capacity — whether it's to improve workout times or train for a race — this class is for you. Our one-hour endurance class employs various cardio movements and intensities to challenge and build stamina.
OPEN HOUSE CLASSES
Taught by subject-matter experts, these classes focus on dissecting one skill movement and incorporating it into a workout. Open to both members and the general public!
• 45 minutes twice-weekly, different skill focus per class
Every summer, we take over the local outdoor pool with CrossFit pool workouts. These classes are meant for all levels, from beginning swimmers to competitive swimmers.
• One-hour class (Small additional pool entrance fee required)
• Tailored warm-up plus challenging swimming and bodyweight-exercise programming